- Housework, because we know this is unending, but I'm really trying to stay more on top of it this year.
- Getting new pieces made and priced and ready for the Fluvanna Farmers Market which opens in April. It's right around the corner!!!
- Getting new pieces made and ready to go up the Palmyra Country Store, because I need to switch stuff out there.
- Trying to figure out some other venues to get my pieces into. One looks promising, I'm just trying to figure out how to swing the initial rental fees. Once my work is in there, I'm sure it will be GREAT!
- Getting new pieces photographed and listed on my ArtFire sites. Another goal for this year? Have around 200 things in each store. I'm a long way away in one. Just under 50 away in another.
- Oh, yeah, did I mention that while doing all this my twins were down with a cold, hubby had the flu, and so did my mom. So I was having to take care of EVERYONE! Whew! I'm glad everyone is on the road to recovery!
In my destash/supply shop on ArtFire, I added a couple of supplies:
KEYS ANYONE??? TBBCompostPile - ArtFire Found Objects http://ping.fm/6gDUi
And I've also added a couple of new pieces in my main store, The Beaded Branch.
BRAND NEW!! Amethyst & Pearls Make Lavender Necklace : TheBeadedBranch artfire http://ping.fm/bpMnq
Handmade Gold Dot Resin Pierced Post Earrings : TheBeadedBranch artfire Jewelry http://ping.fm/kOmeQ
NEW! Jade Dream Necklace : TheBeadedBranch artfire Jewelry http://ping.fm/ssbQH